Saturday 4 April 2009

our last time

we took it for granted, and 3 years have passed. we all have grown. from knowing nothing, here we are, performing on stage, doing our best, and managing a whol production by ourselves. we have grown!all of us!!and now we're graduating!soon!.on Sunday night, when Puan rose gave briefing, she said this: "saya rasa sedih sangat, sebab anak-anak jerung saya dah nak tinggalkan saya dan terbang". when she said that, i could feel tears filling my eyes, but i had to control, cz was wearing very heavy make-up dy.i felt so sad, cz this is our last time working together. stil lremember our first show, jerung vs yu di chow kit. we had so much fun, but never think today would come and never thought we would feel like that for each other. a lot of things have happened in 3 years, and now it's our last time together!!i'm gonan miss puan rose, puan eleeza, yi jing, mei leng, alex, simon, and the hwole bunch of them!!!thats why i really want the pangkor trip to jadi!..

after viva, when i hugged rose, i couldn tahan. i wanted to tell her so many things, but tears were in my eyes, all i could say was "puan, thank you so much, you guide me a lot", and when for the first time, she held my hand so tight, and smiled, and said well done!. it was so sad!!!i bitched bout her, but without her, i wont be where i am today. she helped me so much, in building my character, advice, she was our mom in pusat. drama department. i love you puan!

after 30th April, we all are going to walk separate ways.. probably never see each other. other then convocation time la) but what i mean is, it ends here. yesterday, went to watch "nyanyian maut" and bumped out. yesterday was the last day of satu production ma. when i was mopping and cleaning, that feeling of sadness crossed my mind again!. when i hugged fina and miera, it came across that it's gonna be our last time working together, removing set together, moving things into store together, mopping the floor, passing jobs to each other, taking pictures. sad la.

we all have grown. we have blossomed:).. well done to all of you:):).. i have grown. from knowing nothing, i learn t a lot, and here i am!

to Alex, Simon, yi jing, mei leng, that flower symbolizes our friendship for 3 years, and it's my little way of saying thank you to all of you for helping me to where i am now.may all of you achieve the best you can in your future. i wish the best for you.

I've grown. I've learn to be a strong woman.!!:D..thanx to all of you.

here ends my uni life. after 25th April, it's the end of my 3 years of uni life. and my, time flies. still remember crying buckets, outside college 2, when family was leaving me, i was alone in hostel, and now, i am going to leave UM. wow!

No comments: