Monday 19 September 2011

cupcake misses butterscotch

my dearest butterscotch,

thank you for the superb weekend. thank you for spending time with me, thank you for never being calculative, thank you for going back on monday morning despite being tired and having a long day ahead. thank you for loving me unconditionally. i love you very extremely much my little butterscotch.

as i write this "letter" i feel so sad, cz i am in work and ur in work, and i miss you so much. it was a great weekend(it always is when i am with you). and we did not do naything extraordianry, but just spending time with you is the bestest feeling. waking up at watever time, wearing our pjs with smelly breath, sitting and watching cartoons, drinking coffee munching on whatever we have in the kitchen, going shopping, coming home, knitting while you read/nap/ do presentations, doing stuff we do daily, but when it's done together, oh such a nice feeling:). waking up next to u is great, morning kiss makes my day, and you know i dont do coffee, but u insist on makign me coffee in the mornings. you make it a point to help me hang my clothes, even thoguh i said no need. you touch me in ways no one else does. and i love you for that.

as we go along in this relationship and as we still learn and get closer to each other, let us not forget Him in our lifes and may we continue to grow in His name, as much as we depend on each other, let us depend on him more:).

i am the world, and you are my sun.. cz you keep me warm:). when you are cold at ngiht, you never try to steal the blanket from me. you always make usre i am hapyp nad comfortable. what else can i ask for? :). thank you baby for being you, and for being so uspportive of me. thank you for always trying to find ways to contribute to our TG cz you know its a tough period for me and my sis. the little things you insist on buying like coffee, our groceries, and not being stingy and keep asking me if i have this and that and wanting to buy more. for even offering to sponsor my petrol, it means a lot to me.

for lovign every single thing i do, evne if it's not perfect, but in your eyes, it is. little things like that puts a smile on my face and in my heart.

i am so blessed to have you in my life, and i will cherish you for the rest of my life and make you happy, and i will continue to take care of you in any way i can. this i promise you. i love you my little gutsy butterscotch. smurf smurf smurf smurf.

till we meet again on Friday night.

with loads of love hugs and kisses,

yours and only, cupcake smurfette:)

2 comments:

Kuan said...

My little cupcake smurfette. Sayang i am really touched with what you have said here..You know i am a man of few words.
Sayang you have been a great sunshine to me. You took care of me when i am sick and always remind me of thing that i forgot. I love you very much cupcake. I smurf you a lot a lot. Things that i did not express here, I express in my action. I love you a lot a lot. May God guide our everyday love....

babymau said...

i know ur a man of few words. but action speaks louder then words. so its ok:). i smurf you a lot a lot... muax muax.. let us love each other like how He loves us:)..