Wednesday 28 September 2011

hello malaysia

macam lama tak blog kan? apa khabar?

anyways partly the reason why i wasnt around is cz stupid internet was down, and today, only my pc. what la....

anyways, exciting news...... no i am not getting married.. hahaha. i completed 2 bookmarks for wing and lester dy. one was fern lace bookmark, which there was some boo boo but vi improvised and voila:D. will update the pic on mobile maybe this weekend and yes with the pattern ok? i promise. i laso completed the pink chain of hearts bookmark, which me nad butterscotch thin kits really nice, buttttt when i checked the original one in internet, it looked totally different. mine looked like 4 hearts in a bookmakr, but the original one looked like many small hearts xhained together, hence the name "chain of hearts". then i checked the pattern and oh i did the wrong thing. but oh well, i created my own design:D. so i created chain of hearts variation 2:D. so now i have the original chain of hearts and adelle's chai of hearts. i am now working on clove rib eyelet bookmark. which i tried first time with the sui yarn, and went wrogn, and thought i shoudl try it gaain and be careful, and yes it did turn out well. am in 3rd pair of clove leave now, gonna try to complete it tongiht:D

bdw, we just cma back from camerons. fantasticccccc trip:). pictures later k?kinda lazy to upload now.

bdw me nad sis were chatting the other day bout married life and weddings and my sis randomly asked me, "why do you wnat to get married? as in like whats the first thing you are lookign ofr in the marriage"? my only thing was which i did not even think was, "i wanan spend the rest of my life with ky. i wanna go thru everything with him in both our lives, i wanan wake up next to him, share ups and downs together"... which is true..:) i love you baby.

anyways think i am going to eat ma potato salad now:D. will prob update later in evening k?prob aroudn 4445. cz tim wil lpass fast to 5.30:).

ok bai.

2 comments:

Kuan said...

Sayang....I want to marry you and spend the rest of my life with you too... You always make me happy. Though in our lifes there's ups and downs.. we will go through it together.. I smurf you very very much...
muacks muacks...

babymau said...

awww sayang... i smurf you a lot a lot a lot too:).. we wil lgo through everything together:).. muax muax muax:)