Monday 5 September 2011

Footages from betsey

Harlo, I managed to do my
Own make up and wow I love it. Love the make up, love the brush, love the effect love the technique, and I love myself:d anyways I am not good at taking pics with my phone o my make up but I hope it was clear enough. I liked it and the way k looked in person :)




Brown natural shades:)











Yeah that pimple was blinking big





This was for alberts wedding:)Love the new polka dress too:)











Heheh thank you thank you




Boo boo




I got our vrooom vroooom:)




Charco, reddish twin, sunnish twin, charco:) happy birthday peeps and happy august pressie baby






Then on 31st night we gathered at aarons place and played monopoly and ate tapika ccf:) dam nice and Kentucky nuggets. I was the first to bankrupt btw:p


















Awwwww:)




This was for moms bosses daughters wedding:)







Sudden outburst of pimples:(







Tadaaaaa




Bookmark:)




Hehe wonder who will get this? Lol

Anyways mom fried rice for me for lunch:) byee
- Posted by sullivanologist using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Jalan PJU 3/29,Petaling Jaya,Malaysia

3 comments:

Kuan said...

Hahaha... I love the make up with the polka dot dress... the one in kebaya i dun really like..

Kuan said...

THank you sayang for the vroom vrooms... Dun worry nex time you and me in one thing in cameron for monopoly.... should i get the electronic monopoly?

babymau said...

sayangggggg u lie to me again............you said the kebaya make up alsoo niceee. sayannnnggggggggg. tipu.. .so now what is wat??? i cannot trust u dy:(...

expensive wo electronic monopoly. if we r team, = i no play at all. cz ur smarter then me.. my suggestion and proposal wont be good.. .duwan play dy...