Friday 23 September 2011

Gulls wing bookmark

Hi so I completed the gulls wings bookmark for maverick which was exactly the same as Sis but this one with the traditional bookmark tassel. No I still dunno how to do the real tassel but this is more suitable for bookmarks ans scarfs:)








Nice? Will put up the design pattern later k?

Mode: easy
Duration: 2 hours without disturbance
Color: bright red




Fern lace bookmark started but bit dissapointed can't see the pattern clearly:( maybe need to complete it. Hehe this is for Lester as baby said mark must
Give him rainbow one:) hope it turns out well:)







Yummy NAsi lemak from little gerai near office ad they r so nice. Came to Salam with me:) Malays are very polite:)

Ok intern is snoring so I am going to do smith now. Bai


- Posted by sullivanologist using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Baru Lembah Klang Hwy,,Malaysia

No comments: