Monday 12 September 2011

Randomness

Hello, blogging from
Betsey. So
As I blog there be pictures and captions, so ya.




Thats my bf with new hair do- he says it's monkey hair:) love it:)




And I completed my
First bookmark:) isn't it beautiful. This is for u sayang. To remind u to read more and think of me:) it's called braided
Cable bookmark:) love the effect:) oh I love cables:) duration to complete: 3 hours or less:)







Looks good as a bookmark:)

Then one of bf's school
Mate got married last Saturday, so I went with him, and was dressed in purple
Dress
So decided y
Make up
Should be purplish and gold too. I tested 2 different ways on my
Hand and decided
To go for the goldish one cz it looked oh so nice on the hand but looked different on eyes. Hmmm
That's why y theory of
Eyes shadows are cheats cz u alwaystest on hand when u buy and it looks so good but looks different on eyes. Nut maybe it's my
Technique that
Is wrong:p so ya




This was the
First color testing, was using all the Mac pigment colors.and stila dark purple
Black. Used summer shimmer (4 for 135) used purple as
Base, then the light shimmer light pink to highlight the brow bone and enhance the eyes with
Stila dark dark purple




This was same purple pigment as base, and used the gold from surf the ocean pigment to highlight
Brow bones and this time
Used the Mac Matt dark purple to enhance it. I liked this effect even Sis and mom said this was really good. So I settled for this eyes but when I applied on my
Eyes it looked like this:




Kind different right? This is with
Eye base, eye liner on top eye lid and with
The best blending brush. But anyhow it looked different but i was quite satisfied with the blending ans how it looked, though bf din think it was nice or got difference and thought it was quite overly
Done, but nvmd, I was satisfied with
My
Technique:) so overall how I looked?












Can u see the difference? Do I look nice? Feedbacks:)

So that was that, then I started on second bookmark, now not doing cable but learnt how to do k2tog, psso, s1k1 and I think it's lace:) and learnt increasing stitches and decreasing stitches, learnt how to make the arrow Shape like tis:








Was so excited to get this completed and I did but was disappointed at the end. Cz I binded it off in a rush and accidentally cut the wrong yarn off and now it looks like this/








See th knot at the corner if it? Well it's not just a knot if I pull it it will just unravel and I cut it off so I can't even weave it in:( b said he wants it cz perfect
Or not perfect he will
Love it and he still
Loves me:) awww but I can't give anyone including bf cz it will
Unravel.:( luckily
It's just. A bookmark and it only took me solid 2 hours to complete a bookmark. But feel disappointed:( anways I am going to do another today again and see:) *cheer up
Adelle*

Those are the pics, will blog again on pc after lunchZ sotill
Then enjoy ur lunch:)

Cupcake
- Posted by sullivanologist using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Jalan PJU 5/6,Petaling Jaya,Malaysia

No comments: