Friday 9 September 2011

:P

the clock is moving so blinking slow. i have been emailing the whole day. omgggg i am so tired and bored of emailing. and the intern is kinda lazy too. and she talks too much. give me a break!!!! shes been doing nothing at all.repairing her phone, and when i ask her to find more ideas to bring in more students, she gives me the WTF face, and ask me to send her the ideas which i forwarded to boss. so idid, but shes not even working on it. shes on the phone, smsing. ...

boss is i dunno where, wither upstairs or stealing bones. frustrating and he hasnt even given me my contract. sigh. i wonder whats my job on monday.

i qam going to try applying in government department again. dunno if got chance to get in. i appied last, but nth. even though the salary isnt high, but got allowance and it's government. they take care of their staff. unlike some.hmmmm. contract pun tak dapat. i know i shouldnt compare goverment and a 'small' private company, but i have to.

i am goign back today. oh did i mention in previous email? hahaha. 1 and half hours more before i leave this idiot place:P.

anyways, what have i not updated? oh i finished the bookmark:D thats for my boo. nyeh heheheehhe. but i am just not too satisfied with the ending of it. hmm. still need to improve.

this weekend sayang asid we go dress hunting:D. he buying me a dress. yayy:) and next week when he comes down kl we go top hunting for him:).

cant wait to go home. hahahaha. i wonder who reads my blog. hmmmmm. i am bored, and sien lo. whole day email. anyways what sould i do now?sick of stalking people's profile. then duwan emai first. very sien lo.

ok la peeps. i will froce myself to do my work. meanwhile whoever is reading, have a pleasant wekeend ahead, happy flyday and be safe i nwhatever u are doing:). byebye

yours,
cupcake

No comments: