Saturday 9 February 2008

chinese new year in TI

let's see.. met up with friends, got drunk at home, really drunk but not as drunk as in gentings..=)so i am not going to tlak much. let the pictures talk!!!


handsome adam=)


playing with dad's old jeans=)





justice pau=)




my buddy chai hoong=)


semi drunk..


that's my cute mummy eho does farnie gestures at times.also drunk=)


my sister..also drunk, stealing pringles=)


william's grant scotch whisky=)


our mixer-pepesi. only had one can, to be hsared between me and mum ,cz sister wanted to drink with warm water. so can u imagine how strong the whisky would have been?????




mummy and daughter=)


mummy and eldest daughter=)


sisters



my "best friend"


my sister's best friend too=)


guess MR william grant was everybody's best friend for the night=P


isaac was drunk..and had a hangover the next morning..poor baby!!!!



before going out with michael and chun wai!!!!vain!!!



testing my new eye shadow.


=)


was trying to get a better view, but just couldn't.=(







so that was my cny, i am going back tomorow. that sucks!!!!but the worse sucky feeling is theory and princip class on monday at freaking 8am!!!!!then 11am stupid additional acting class by rose, then 4pm stage management class.all idiotic classes on monday!!but the nice feeling is, tomorow when i go back, going to see my cousin, go for lunch with sister and chris, andddd ngiht go out with lye choong.yayyy.at least there is smth to look forward too.=)so i shall update again.let's hope i can online in college..please.pleasee..pleasee!!!!see you folks!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yayy!! faster come back to KL!