Friday 8 February 2008

vain sisters

i am vain, i match my name..soo ai mae( in chinese, soo loves beauty)=P really la, not lying. so yeah, after cny morning, me and sis decided to take pictures of ourselves. and remember the cheong sam i bought but tak jadi wear, yeah, me and sis paraded and took some pictures.. though cant really see the colour, but just a rough idea k?and of ocurse, what i wore today. i wore the same top i bought for acoustic band and bought a new skirt from wH. so yeah.. my sis bought a dress from a boutique here..also very nice=)


first day of cny in my room=)


=)


sisters=)


my sister..nice right her dress?


i look so fat.omgggggggg!!!!


if you notice, myright eye is smaller then the lft. its obvious!!!hahahah..spastic!!


=)


this is the cheong sam i bought. niceeee?


=)=)





that's my sister's cheong sam.hers is the traditional but sexy elegant one=)betul betul gong xi fa cai!!!=)





=)


sexyback


before i bought it.. in the fitting room...wasn't sure if iwas goign to buy it at that time=)

nice nice?????just hope i havent put on weight..shit man, feel fucking fat, and tummy is bloated. have to keep trying the cehong sam to make usre it's nto too tight=P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm soo gonna make you run like a hamster when you come back to KL! jk...You look fine but that doesn't mean you can pig out more. :p