Tuesday 5 February 2008

loneliness=depression=lots of crying=lots of thinking=suicide!!!

first rule, i cant stand people crying i nfront of me. don't cry i nfront of me if your reason is lame. i will just tiao you left and right cz i CAN'T stand ppl crying in front of me.i don't mean to sound nasty but i will listen, be helpful, and suportive, but do thr crying behind me, then come tell me yuor problem!!!!to ee von , i know you cry a lot but this blog is not for you k?it's for someone, and i shan't use names here. bit too risky!!but yeah...

i feel at times like i don't need all this shit. i don't need to listen to all these crap cz ihave my own life to think bout. and yuor problem isn't exactly light. it's serious, but you brought it upon yourself. and if your willing to help yourself. is fine, but your not!!!!you tell me, what can i do????i ain't your mummy or daddy. me can't do anything..!!!and i am trying to be helpful, but the more i listen to it, i feel it's more like a hong kong tvb drama, and i am acting in it!!!!phewww.so tiring.!!!

i really hope things wokr out for you. i don't mean to be mean, but you gotta do it on your own. i can only help yuo to one point. and i am trying to be as supportive as i can.

hope you understand!!!!

No comments: