Friday 22 February 2008

random/sheryn's open house

ok, laugh all you want. i am going to put up some really funny pictures.=)it was during CnY but forgot to upload it.muahahahaha..hail the sampat family!!!=P


that's my dad's bike btw=P




taking mummy for a ride=)

alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5169766971483457634" />
=)


that's my sister btw, wearing my mary jane!my mom din focus properly.what a waste. if not can see her sampat face too.

sampat right?even my dad laughed when he saw this picture.

after cny, lc's friend invited us to her house for cny. her name is sheryn. went for steamboat at kepong then her house. usual thing, gamble, laughter, drinks(though not much)and extra ang pow.heheheheh...here is the picture we took. btw, all of em, are lc's coursemates. all HELP people..except me and i think the white shirt girl and guy and 2 or 3 more.



then was chilling in Lc's house, and playing with the dogs. he has 2 dogs btw, a jack russel terrier and german shepherd. rocky and milo. very cute and i think they like me, though lc doesn't really agree that dogs do understand. believe me, they do! isaac and adam understands all of us, and i can understand doggie language, so i know they like me.so here the pictures..



this is milo=)i noticed he likes to pose!!!cool


and this is rocky=)still a puppy, but already big. all same gang with adam kind. still young but already big!





=)



rocky drinking water

so yeah, that'd bout it. shall update again

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg...I didn't know Milo was as big of a camwhore as you are...but both of you look good in front cameras, so it's all good. :)

babymau said...

hahahah..kita samam sama sampat and vain..well, should i say, he's learning well from his owner?ahem!!

Anonymous said...

milo's owner? u mean me?

well, I don't wanna take all the credit for such achievements...so I should thank you, baby, for teaching me how to be vain. jk :p