Tuesday 5 February 2008

laundry, bangsar, TTDI park, jamming session

farnie is back=)with more and more events happening in her life.ok...let's see.lye choong wanted me to meet his close friend, chun lynn. she just came back from australia. and lye choong told me she's really nice and down to earth.so yeah, we went to fetch her. she stays in hartamas, oh but before that, we went to bangsar to walk around telawi street, and i realized something very beautiful..the lights decorated. it wasn't the typical chinese new year lights. it was christmas lights, but it was so beautiful, ok to me it was la.and it caught my attention. say i'm sampat and some of you may think its not nice, but i found it nice. so yeah..










ok, then me and my bf decided to take some pictures of ourselves=)





you saying something baby?=)

ok, now is jogging time. lye choong told me bout this really nice park in TTDI (Taman Tun Dr Ismail). he said ppl go there to jog, walk etc...and wanted me go there. it was nice la.so we went, and i wore my wriggly toe sox for the first time. my friend, ping ping bought it for me for my birthday=)


cute?

we went jogging (ok jogging+walking+talking)=) and it was big, and nice, fresh air, nature..oooh... nice=) and after that, went back to the car ,took my "best friend" and started taking pictures. so after this is all the beautiful scenery in the park and of ocurse the monkeys.. which were quite aggresive and not friendly.me don't like them!















=)




=)=)




=)


=)








aggresive and lan si monkeys



ok, that was in the park. then we went to laundry, curve to have a drink with chun lynn and her friends. first time going to laundry. ok..call me jakun, but yes, first time. so had this long island tea, which wasn't nice at all, and freaking expensive.bloody RM32.10.wtcb right?and not even strong...ish!!!!!so yeah, took some pictures there too.


that's liyana on my lewft, and chun lynn on my right. liyana trying to pick lynn's nose!!!!i think lynn is pretty and has a great body.very tall!!


all of us.L-R-lye choong, me, daniel, white cockey ass wipe=P, liyana, chun lynn..oh and i feel dam malu..can see my tetek line(cleavage)..oh me gosh!!!!!!!(covers her face and blushes)......


daniel, lye choong, adelle



daniel lye choong


chun lynn daniel


ass wipe liyana


daniel playing pool


chun lynn=)

ok, that was in laundry and pool centre, curve. next day, went jamming with the guys( lye choong, mathew, chun lynn). we were going to jam maroon 5's wont go home without you. love that song!!!just love it!!!and we sang it pretty well. as in i and lynn sang, LC played drums..(good drummer baby)..and matt played the guitar. lynn played keyboard too..we jammed a few other songs, and recorded lc playing drums and matt playing with his "gf". but shall upload videos later.sorry r.. me is very jakun. me is dunno how to upload videos via u tube.=P me is veli lembab. so me is needing to learn how to uploading to u tube. when me is knowing, me will putting on me's blog!then you is all watching and commenting okies?

so yeah, pictures of jamming...


our drummer..tho lye choong..=)very yeng la you!!!


chun lynn our keyboardist=)


mathew-our guitarist

unfortunately, i did not take picture of the most talented singer, ms adelle soo oi mae!!!she was too busy. she's so busy. ish, you all also know, adelle ni popular and famous..of course la busy.*ahem*......busy crapping in this blog..muahhahahahahahaah...

so yeah, that was how i spent my weekend. every night and day hanging out with lye choong and his friends..this weekend was good.doing fun stuff.trying to save munny but at same time enjoying being with each other=).so yeah..

shall update again soon.=)tata

No comments: