Friday 15 February 2008

happy valentine's day=)

it's 14th feb 2008. the day where love is in the air..=) and, i was shocked and suprised with what my boy friend gave me.. he gave me a bouquet of peacocks and statice.ok, it looks like daisies and it's not peacock feathers, but that's the nmae, and lye choong showed me the real name, it's called Adele ferrero. cool right? and he knows i like ferrero rocher, so he got that for me. and this is the first time a guy, partivcularly my boy friend giving me flowers. so sweet right?sayang you!!!!


so nicee. but i dam sayang to eat the chocolates though LC said can eat..=)


=)










lc made reservations at this fine dining palce called "alexis" in bangsar shopping centre". super posh and classy. but before we went out, yeah, naturally:




inside alexis=)




tho lye choong


both of us=)


desert=)


outside BSC




so that was my first valentine with lye choong.was a nice memorable one.=)looking forward to more and more to come with you!!!!=)

happy valentine's day to all my readers. hope it was a good one too.cheers=)

No comments: