Friday 22 February 2008

jazz mid term

miss revathi told us before cny, that our mid term would be the week after we come back from cny. me and ee von exchanged looks. shitttt!!!this was bad!!!we suck at jazz, and now exam???????how can it be?we don't know any moves or turns, i mean we can't do it properly!!sweat!!!!!she said will teach us the combination when we come back. so ok, cny came, and on that wed, she thought us. sigh!!it's ok actually, but very the fast. aduh!!!

i told ee von we had to practice. it was in pairs. so obviously ee von is my partner. look stupid also sama sama look dumb la right?so we decided to learn up the steps and practice with cheng choo on monday. we did, and my whole body was so painful, cz after that when i went back i practiced on my own some more. sighhhh. so tring. then tuesday pracrice on my own, with ee von joining later, then at night practice at du alone, with lc watching. so sweet, and he said i am nto that bad!!awww. that really helped and motivated me!!=)thanx ya?=)and he also told me after wednesday that i look sexy when i dance.hehehe. that rotten dancer also can look sexy.heheheheehehhe

anyway, wednesday caem, practiced lik crazy with chee wei, cheng choo and ee von. cc adn cw were really great help. thanx yeah?we managed to get it right, practiced with music a few times when miss revathi came, and we were number 10. ok, we kinda screwed up first time, cz both were nervous, but was ok 2nd time. lucky got 2 times chance. and after we were done, the whole class cheered. no idea why. but yeah..now to think of the conference. gonan see how rotten we look on video.eeee!!

so that was my week. i am back home, but going back to kl on sunday. sigh, and monday, i hate mondays. i think i don have to say why. and there is a FREAKING QUIZ AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO STUDY, AND MY SCRIPT IS NOT COMPLETE. hoowwwwww???die la. stupid crap bag is gonna come in and err.. i dunno, havent seen her go crazy yet.we wil lsee how. ok ,another thing to be in capitals.. MY COLLEGE GOT NO FREAKING WATER. I AM NOT PAYING FREAKING MONEY TO TAKE 4 FREAKING PAILS OF FREAKING WATER UP TO 4 FREAKING FLOORS AND BATHE. EVERY FREAKING WEEK GOT NO FREAKING WATER. SINCE 2ND JANUARY 2008. START THE YEAR LIKE THIS. WHTA KIND OF FREAKING PLACE AM I STAYING IN?????AND WHAT IS MY FREAKING PRINCIPAL WHO LOVES TO SHOW HIS FREAKING POWER AROUDN DOING?TAKING ALL OUR FREAKING MONEY AND LIVING A COMFORTABLE LIFE????THIS IS A BIT TOO MUCH!!!TOO MUCH!!!AND ADELLE IS LOOSING HER PATIENCE. I CAN'T EVEN FREAKING WASH MY FREAKING CLOTHES. CZ WORRIED THERE WONT BE FREAKING WATER WHEN I WANT TO WASH IT. CAN'T EVEN BERAK. CZ SCARED NO WATER TO FLUSH!!I DIE BECAUSE OF TOO MUCH TOXIC IN MY STOMACH UM WANNA BE RESPONSIBLE IS IT?MY FLAT FOOT LA!!!THEN GOT NO INTERNET. FIRST CAN, NOW CAN'T. WHY, OH WHY AM I SO UNLUCKY?TO LIVE IN THIS SHIT HOLE????????CIBAI, MOST EXPENSIVE COLLEGE I NUM , AND THIS IS WHAT I GET!!!!BABI BETUL LA!!!

anyway, enough of capitals and rantings. OOOZAHH. so yeah, tomorow, 23rd february is my parent's anniversary. 28 years of married!!!isn't that great?so here's cheers to mama and papa, for a good anniversary, and may they spend the rest of their lives happy together!!!!CHIANG!!!(inner joke)so dun laugh if you don't know the meaning.=Panyways, yeah, happy anniversary papa and mama, and if it's not cz of them , me and sis won't be here, so yeah, chiang again for that.muahahahahahhahahaaha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't chiang chiang here, chiang chiang there, yet...go study!!

u got a hectic week ahead of u and u still got time to blog ah? haha, jk...

it's good to see you destressing urself...but dont get too carried away lah

Anyways, please send my regards, best wishes and congratulations to your parents for their 28th Anniversary. hehe

miss ya...I can't wait for you to come back to KL soon! :)