Saturday 22 November 2008

my early birthday celebration

did not suspect anything. went to dye my hair with bebeh and she told me she felt like eating some penang food and asked if it's ok if we go little penang cafe in mid valley, so itold her i got no money, cz am really broke, and she said she belanja me.(of course say ok la)hahahaha..gosh, i sound like a parasite:P.well, it's just my bebeh only.heheheheehe..:PPPP

in the saloon before going to eat, she asked me:

bebeh: so you not doing anything with your friends this year?

me: no la..also no time.. besides, a bi farnie right, my own birthday i plan sometihng, if anything also should be they plan for me ma.a bit pai seh plan my own

bebeh: true true

so went to little penang cafe, i ordered curry mee, sis ordered har mee(prawn noodles la).then when i was eating, i just put in my first spoon, when i realized someone like strangle m from the BACK, and i cant remember what she said, was it "happy birthday" or "heyyyy" i really din hear, but i seriously got a scare, when i turned behind, it was cat and ee Von, holding a cake in front of me. awwwww.. i almost teared, cz no one has ever surprised me like this for my birthday before.. (ok, i know i sound pathetic, but yes, no one has ever surprised me on my birthday before) and though it was only my sister, ee Von and cat, but it thrilled me to bits, to get a surprise when i least expected it. they wanted to sing for me, but i said it's ok,cz a bit malu, so we skipped that, but did the cutting cake:)thanx for everything girls. i love you!behind all this was bebeh. thanx for being so understanding and caring:)bebeh forever yeah?:)and ee von and cat, thank you so much for making that effort to come to mv, planning with my sister, getting the cake despite being busy, having to work later, rushing to surprise me. i was really touched and happy:)thanx again for everything:)*big bear hug* to the 3 of you:). though it may look like nothing to others, but to me, what you guys did, really made me so happy and made me feel appreciated. so i shall let the pics talk. and bdw, i dyed my hair:i like it.hehehehehe..






MY HAIR:P






Chocolate hazelnut cake, from cake sense:D












the books was from my sister. i asked her to buy me that for my birthday. so cool. her books sure very nice and can cry kind. just like p.s i love you:)







card and glitter was from lc. the natural hand made soap from chee wei, cheng choo, ee von and cat. thank you so much. i sayang to use la, cz it smells so nice:)and the box is so pretty:)hehehehe. but i liked it. thanx yea?:)


oh i treated myself to this book:D

thanx again bebeh, ee von, cat for the little mini celebration. though mini, but i was super touched and happy. thanx yeah?

and to ee von, cat, cheng choo, chee wei, bebeh, lc, thanx for the gifts:)

1 comment:

aahhCHOO said...

love u girl! glad to loved the gifts :)