Tuesday 4 November 2008

prepare yourself

dad called me down on Saturday night, telling me he has something for me. so inside me , i was wondering "hmmm, what could it be", and my dad was like serious and not joking, so i thought what was it. then i ask lo, "oh, what is it"?then my dad was in store room, looking for his shoes, he did not hear me, so i asked again, cz i was a bit excited!and my dad came out of store room, and opened the fridge, and showed me this box, which made me stunned for a few minutes, and i was speechless. and my dad burst out laughing, with mom giggling at the side. i did not know what to do or say, or how to react. so here it is: (i bet all of you are also going to wonder who the hell eats that?and prob eeew!what is that?or your eyebrows gonna frown...

















ta..da.......

who the hell eats curry chocolate?





and so bad, just cz it's curry they put an Indian lady with sari. gosh.. i cannot believe people come up with such weird horrible combination. i don't dare eat. and don't think anybody in the house will eat. my dad's friend gave to him. eeew!!!so, thats the joke of the dya, curry chocolate. eeew!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol...

You do love curry AND you also love chocs.

And now that they've put both of them together...shouldn't you be the luckiest woman in the world? hehehehehehehhehe

babymau said...

NO!I AM NOT RETARDED TO EAT THOSE 2 COMBINED!OH WELL ,MAYBE YOU WOULD, SINCE YOU EAT WEIRD COMBINATION, LIKE ERR WHEATGERM PLUS SOME OTHER STUFF?

Anonymous said...

bring back for me to try it lor
hehehe

can probably be a Fear Factor contestant if I can finish those chocs :P

babymau said...

=/

smich said...

HAHAHAHAHA i had to stop myself from laughing out loud, in lib now!

Gross man... curry chocs. Wat kind of retard advertises like that??
Schooopiiiitttt!