Wednesday 26 November 2008

tiuu lei!

i shall not start all over again, cz i think i did put up a post starting with "from day one......."...so yeah, that walking xerox machine.its always her, isn't it?so u guys must be thinking, oh what now?and probably gonna go on with a string of bad words. well i am not, cz i already did just now. ask ee von.

the point is, i am too lazy to tell everything here again. but kesimpulannya, i am not jealous, just angry, cz she always follows only me, and then top me!then tries to compare me with her life, tries to compare me with her beloved uni. seriously, she needs to stay in an asylum.mentally crazy psycho people don't go to universities. they go to tanjung rambutan!

i honestly dunno what i did to deserve people like her around me!

i might be over reacting, but if any of my readers are going to come tell me that and not be supportive, i suggest don't say anything, cz my mouth now got no insurance!. i need to rant!urghhhhhh!!!!!!!

No comments: