Monday 12 January 2009

2nd week of 2009

just entered 2nd week of 2009.everything's the same french is getting harder. learning all those masculine and feminine stuff.. quite hard..

it's still very depressing. i am trying to be strong.. but it's not as easy as it sounds. i went to mid valley the other day,walked inside mph, and all the memories just crossed my mind.. we used to love hanging out in mph, checking out all those cool new age books..and now when i walk inside mph, i feel so empty and lonely...
'a
i look around me, everyone is so happy.. with their gf's and bf's, and here i am, alone!i tried to be busy last week, not to think about all this, and it did help, but once when i was a bit free, i sat down, alone in my room, it struck me, that i am alone and tears rolled down my cheeks. i wiped it and forced myself to sleep..

it's painful to go through this. never felt so lonely before.. sigh!anyway i have to get used to this.sigh!!

on January 13th 2008, i felt like i was the luckiest woman on earth. January 13th 2009, i feel like the most unlucky woman here. sigh!

tinjauan theatre asia is so ******* boring.. omggg!!!wish i din fail it last sem.. luckily is dr hanafi teaching.. not my other lecturer.. i have to pass it this sem..

No comments: