Monday 26 January 2009

chinese new year eve

the day we all dread finally came. the every year routine, but this year worse, cz everyone's not talking to everyone(except me, my sis, my mom and dad)but yeah, have to go ma.. then mom said this year we go eat and com off. let all the idiots do the work. see see, just before leaving, mom had palpitation, had to stay back. so only 3 of us end up going for the big reunion dinner. around 715pm, grandma called, sayign to comoe now, dinner is ready. so around 7.35 lik that we left our house. in the car, before dad got in, i told my sister:"you know, they call us now, hopefully they've already put the rice all, i tell you, if they havent, i am going to be so pissed!". sis just nodded and said "yeah". when we arrived, my grandma was watering her vege farm outside, then my dad's youngest brother(real brother) was outside carrying my cousin with my other cousins there. at the entrance of the main gate, stood 2 pigs. 2 human pigs. one was the prodigal son, (step son, fyi), and his sister, which is also step daughter.(yeah, my grandpa had 2 wives. and my father is by the legal first wife, my father and my youngest uncle. we are the real soo family):P so yeah, both were standing there, talking, whatever la! then we both(sister and i) just called them and walked in. wlak in, we saw the prodigal son's wife(which we call "nee-sim" which means 2nd aunt) cz the prodigal son is 2nd after my dad, she was engrossed with some Chinese show on tv, din even look up when we walked in, then all the brats(i hate all my cousins, cz they are bloody rude) anyway, i was annoyed that that woman did not look at us. nvmd, then called my grandfather and walked towards the kitchen. omfg, i just said it. nothing on the table except the dishes which my grandma cooked., no rice, no bowls, no chop sticks, nothing. NOTHING AT ALL!i was becoming a super little bitch, kept asking my sis.you see cibai or not?cant even put rice. just cause u come from kl means u cant do any housework?bloody hell, we are also guest. my mom is eldest daughter-in-law, my dad is the eldest legal son, but everyone thinks we are so low class and worthless. and we the black ones have to do all the work. fine, we served the rice, and the only person which helped was Irene(which is my 3rd uncle's daughter). she's a good girl, only standard 6, but can come help without being told. good girl!others all sampah masyarakat. then when all is served, i hear everyone saying"sek fan" (which means eat) tiuuuuu!!!!!dunno how to help do anything, but time to sek fan, can come put your ass there, and eat!!!!tiu betul!!!!then eat dy, clean up, also never do anything. one daughter-in-law is banging everything she can hold, showing her temper cz she has to do work. bloody hell, this is your house, you stay here, you do it la. then that was one. i was already super pissed. but kept quiet, then off and on i would ask my 3rd aunt where is 2nd aunt. then later my sister told me i am going to even more pissed, cz my 2nd aunt was on the internet like some big cooperate woman. wtf right?me and sister did all the cleaning up, boiling the cups, spoons, plates bowls(have to boil cz new year morning is pure vegetarian so must be clean).. the banger told us to do cincai job, cz finish faster. wtf?wanna finish fast do cincai cincai!. betul betul sampat!!!!!they din do anything at all. the daughter, a divorcee, can eat nicely, but never even wash her own plate or bowl. stupid arse. i do all this for my grandma's sake. not all this assholes. fuck off la all of u. treat us like that. so what,you give us the biggest amount of angpow means you can behave like that?tiu!!!!!!

so that was my cny eve. a day full of curses and anger!!!!!!!!

No comments: