Tuesday 6 January 2009

bored...

i am in the kps cyber cafe, wating for my sis. so i thought of just blogging a little bit... its raining outside..still thinking if i should take kayak. some of my coursemates say have to jump in, and learn to climb out to the canoe..eee..do u know how dirty the tasik uni is??omggggg!!*dilema*

french was fun.learn al lthe alphabets in french.. will blog botu it more when i go home k?wanna do a summary of my life this few days so cant really talk much.

yesterday, i had this omgggg pain.. on my head.. seriosly, it was a migraine.. it was so painful till i cried.. i couldn sleep, i took panadol and rubbed balm, no use..it was so painful til li puked 4 times.. middle of night also..omggg.aosooo painfullll.sis took care of me.. din let me sleep in my new room..love u bebeh..

went to mv just now, to buy note book and some grocerries.. also bought synfex..a migraine pill. sis told me buy this. so this shall be added to my medical box:D

oh, important things, i moved in to sis place..which can also say its my house now too:D.. went to giant with bebeh to buy furniture.. and managed to buy everything for 500 plus only.. and lucky we din buy that matress from gian.. rm238 for foam matress.. went to matress shop in ss2, 100 only.. so i spent 170 for matress and mattress protector. cheap right?:D

room looks nice.. will put up pics when using my own com k?

No comments: