Wednesday 28 January 2009

finally, and my first master-piece;D

i started it in November..had an interest in it for a long time, but never got to learning it until that day, or perhaps week before, where i finally decided to go all the way to subang parade to learn it:D... i wanna learn knitting:D.. which i learnt..i told ev, she said she also wanted to learn. so we went together, bought the same yarn, bu different color, which was so expensive. i just realized knitting is NOT a cheap hobby, but you know, its worth all the money, when you see it coming to place. it's a beautiful hobby:).. my first master piece was made for my mummy.. a muffler(which is the easiest project to start, duhhh!!)ahahahah.. so yeah, i told myself this Chinese new year hols, i must finish this, and start on bebeh's one. :)one complete muffler needs 8 balls of yarn, but i couldn afford it, so i bought only 6, which was long enuf..can wrap round neck and tie a knot. and believe me, when you put it on your neck, its so warm and comfortable, and look so elegant:).. of course, the stitching is not perfect, but nothing is perfect right?and its my first.. i havent binded it yet, cz i dunno how to, so will ask yi jing's aunty to help me bind. will ask the girls or yi jing's aunty to teach me how to start and bind myself, so no need to wait, but for now, let me present to you my first master piece:







isn't it beautiful?s happy to see it.. cant wait to start on bebeh's one:)and chris's, and wyno's. then mine.. mine is handphone pouch:)yayyyyy.*thumbs up for adelle*

No comments: