Sunday 18 January 2009

its all clearer now!

everything is clearer now. all you wanted was him. from day one. you couldn't do anything when i was with him. but you still tried. now that he's available, you pound on him like a desperate dog for food. well now you can attack him. i can't give a fuck!and i don't wanna give a fuck!

you found his number, took advantage, sms-ed him inviting him to ur housewarming, but you did not even msg me once, or invite me.. not going to go into that. but yeah, its all so clear now!all you wanted was him, or probably any guy u could get hold of. i don't have the right to question anyone. it's not my business anymore!just very disappointed with you. you went against that hidden rule, that secret understanding. this just shows you never appreciated that friendship we shared for 11 years. but all you wanted was a guy. and to me, you did not care if that guy was available, as long as you got what you want. so well, you should be happy now!i really think i should step back, and just focus on my life. only my life!and whats important for me!

No comments: