Wednesday 7 January 2009

my new room+random:)

i dunno why i cant upload pictures.sheesh!!!!so will try to go online later in my fac lobby..see if i can online there k?

bdw, desperate housewives episode 11 is out.yaaaayyyyyyy!:D..

and i am not taking kayak.. cz i went yesterday, and the lec said sure will fall in water at least 10 times..10 times ok?inside that filthy drain connected water...eeewwww!!!!no way!so have to take other ko k lo..and i am going to be alone. i registered for asas tarian rakyat..which is Malay dance.. but dunno if got place for yi jing.. cz she duwan class on Monday, this is on Tuesday.. my other friends wanna take theater boneka(puppet) and i cant cz i took it in my fac 2 sems ago:(so which means i will be alone.sigh!

my schedule is ok lo this sem.. but bit tiring.. and it's only the beginning..rehearsals haven't started..talking of that, we haven't got our script yet.. shit la.. so dam long.. might change script.. that woman hasn't translated yet. from November till now.... what the hell?better i translate la..moron!

so much things to worry about!:(

had a good night sleep yesterday, in my room, for the first time:)...very comfortable.hehehe..

anyway kinda bored now.. cant even play face book.dam it!the signal is good, but dunno why. even my downloads not moving..sheesh!why so sucky one?

what should i do now leh?i din bring my knitting..i cant download stuff.:(..probably go back to sister's lab and be a pest over there..and finish up Tuesdays with Morrie. oh, i have so many books to read:D.. i got3 books by Cecelia aherns, dunno how to spell her name.hahaha, and i have Marley and me. jerrica bought it for me for Christmas.yahoo!

anyway, gtg now.. sis waiting for me for lunch. so shall update again when i have the chance.. tata folks!

p/s: meeting my buddies later at 330 in lobby.yayyyy!

No comments: