Friday 9 January 2009

betrayers

you know, i don't care if you read it. actually better if you read it.. but i am so disappointed with you.you call yourself my friend..wait..MY FRIEND,the girl who knows me confides in ME since standard 5.. we laugh together, do everything together.. then when you go to uni in 2006, you change from this innocent girl to this tramp, who likes every tom dick and harry, every guy you try your luck, even if the guy is attached.. don't deny it, ok?you told me all bout the guys you liked, and at one time, you were so sad that your friends are not talking to you, or that guy is avoiding you. have you ever thought why they r avoiding you?why they not talking to you?have you ever thought its your behavior that's driving them away?no you haven t. haven t you?you think your miss perfect.. well, your not.. look at yourself first in the mirror. you tramp!

when i introduced him to u as a friend, you took advantage of me.. being innocent and naive.. you were dam sneaky, you went behind my back, to talk to him, and confide in him, and get close to him.. but at the same time, you did not talk to me, you did not click me at all, but at the same time you click him, and tell him your problems. excuse me?who is your friend now?he or me?when he told u he was out with me, or with me, you just ignored the conversation.. whats that suppose to mean?you find me a threat?your jealous?what rights you have to feel like that?

it wasn't once, or twice, every night...even when i am online, and he is online, and you are online, you only talk to him, and not me.. and when talking to him, can say oh say hi to Adelle..why the fuck you cant say hi to me?why must pass msg through him?why???cz your so itchified.. that's why. you **** is gatal, have to only talk to ku ku chiaos right?all this sluts should buzz off la..

when we broke up, did you click me or ask me till now if i am ok?but instead, you email him, asking if hes ok..wtf???? so now, again, i would ask, who is your friend?me or him?till now, i haven t' got one sms, or msg from you, asking if i am ok, what happen.. etc..nth at all..

then i found out from another friend, that you've been sending forwarded emails to him too, and not me... you forward emails to ......, excluding adellesoo@gmail.com or adelle_mae@hotmail.com..you forward to him, but not to me.. not to say i care bout your forwarded emails.. but see?what kind of friend are you?i know its not my business anymore, cz i am not with him.. but am just so disappointed with you. i may not have a bf now, or might never find a bf, but one thing i can assure you,you might have all the flings and cheap fun you can get from every guy u try your luck with, but a real nice guy, the guy you wanna marry, wont look at you, cz guys only look for nice true loyal girls to marry, and be in a steady relationship, but they will have fun with girls like you first.. so if you don't mind being a toy to guys, continue what your doing.. but if you think by doing this, you ca get a serious guy as a bf, sorry la..

i don't have any friends like you.. i dun talk to betrayers, i don't talk to people who are so sneaky..

No comments: