Monday 26 January 2009

back to school:D

this conversation took place in the kitchen of g-2-3, d'shire villa at 10am:

adelle: see, my tumbler. so big. enough to drink for one whole day. it's so big you know, 1600ml.*smiles*

bebeh:*stares at tumbler dumbly*..you know you buy such a big tumbler, and the mouth of it is so small, it's going to break faster then your old one.

adelle:*keeps quiet for a while, shocked and worried*..really r?then how?

bebeh:that's why, buy things never ask me. how much you paid for it?

adelle: rm22.90.

bebeh: hmmm..just be careful, i guess. but i won't be surprised if the handle breaks fast.

adelle: *keeps quiet, and sulks. (literally sulks, cz my mouth went like this :((((((((((((((... and more like a "c" upside down.)

****

went to uni, was carrying my tumbler like how i always carried it. meanwhile, the sentence "you know you buy such a big tumbler, and the mouth of it is so small, it's going to break faster then your old one. " was playing in my mind, it was like haunting me.

then yi jing asked me to teman her go mid valley to collect jeans from levi's. when i arrived in mid valley, i told her i need to get soemthing. i walked to jusco, where i bought the tumbler, and solved my problem and worries of the day:D


a tumbler strap.. this is so convenient, andddd my tumbler wont break, cz i am not putting any pressure on the handle.. yayyyy..problem solved!:D




i know, to some, it looks like i am going back to school:P, but it's fine, as long as i can protect my tumbler from having the same fate as my old one.heheheheehhe.so yeah,problem solved, worries over, everyone is happy, i am happy:)

No comments: