Sunday 22 February 2009

consolation..

oh i'm back. haha.. went for training today. it was ok.. quite basic but enough to tire me!. butttt i was quite pleased with my performance today, though my reverse kick is in the pitts..but yau said my other kicks and even reverse kick got power. though no training.. but its quite strong...so i am happy for today's training!something to boost me.

then madam said to strengthen legs and muscles, do squats every day. no need do a lot. do in bathroom while washing hair or smth.. multi task. then sit ups, before go out 10, come back 10. no need to do all together. split it. enough to get flat tummy and strong muscles. so squats and sit ups here i come. but not today and tomorrow, cz my body pain!but yeah.. after next week perhaps. hehe.

ok.. got to run.. dinner time. and bed time!!!so see u people around!chaoz

No comments: