Sunday 22 February 2009

yau, i know you dropped it, and u feel it's all your fault. but i am not blaming you k?it's also my fault cz i should have kept my phone. i asked a favor from you. so i shouldn't blame you. sorry i caused so much drama today. thanx for helping me out and trying to get the phone etc.. thanx a lot.!I'm not angry at you. angry at that paria only!

and to nick, thanx for even offering me a spare phone!and reloading for me after i told u my old prepaid is barred!thanx a lot!;)

to Jacky, thanx for being so supportive and trying to calm me down!when i could have gone on and on!

to papa, thanx for advice, and the spare phone!and thanx for not lashing out at me!i feel like crying now, (act i am tearing now) cz its so traumatic. phones and wallet lost once, was bad enuf. now again. and the best part is this phone i dam sayang cz i bought myself.. all my money!sighh..and all my contacts lost. so anyone who happens to read my blog, please msg me at 0164105105. not using that number now cz i canceled it. but will be using it asap. so please please please keep in touch and text me your number.

i can hardly walk now!body and legs is so painful, cz went for training today. it was good, but sigh. din end the right way!everywhere pain, and tomoro got to do so many things!sigh..

No comments: