Saturday 21 February 2009

i miss you!!!

i miss you!i really do!i wish i din let go!those were the days when we used to hang out together, go around together. awwww!!i know you'll never come back to me!.will you be ok if i find another one?and do all the same things together, like what we did before?I'm sure you wont mind right?i really miss you la.. my bicycle!.

muahahahahahahhahahahahaah.... did i make anyone feel curious?wtf?hahahha.. anyway, i miss my bike la. i seriously miss cycling around the taman. then getting chased by dogs, and lettign the bike glide on the road with my legs on the bar.wtf?ahhahaha.. love cycling. be it slow or fast. wonder if its expensive to buy the normal mountain bikes now. i know it goes up to thousands..but the normal one?just to cycle around.. and to tone my thighs. went to mom's friends house. saw my bike and sis's one there. (since we were in kl dy, mom asked me if it was ok to give our bikes to aunty shanty's sons. cz they are twins. and they r boys, and their young. and since we not using it, why waste right?so i said ok lo.. no, i dun mean to say i want it back. i am not a buruk siku ok?just when i saw it, i really thought of my cycling days. i even use to cycle for tuition. ttl, Mr chew, and accounts. awww.. maybe should save up my money, and buy a bike. oh well. lets see how that goes huh?but for now, i miss her badly.!my bike!i still remember, daddy bought it for me.. cz i did well in standard 3. my final exam. mine was black with splashes of red. yokohama brand. my sis's one was black with splashes of purple. so yeah, but hers was lerun. but it ws so nice, cz both of ours looked alike. so when we go cycling was quite nice.but well, its godo to see at least sasi and sarath are taking good care of them. saw both of them yesterday. look good and clean.so yeah.. happy at least. but yeah, planning to get another bike:Psee how la.hehehe

No comments: