Tuesday 10 February 2009

vaseline!what do you think?

remember i blogged bout me being cacat, with the extra bone at the side of the feet?and my legs hurt like hell after wearing Alice for the whole day?it was bugging me. then yesterday, when i was out for breakfast with wai kit, i showed him Alice, and ask him if its nice, and while i was talking to him bout Alice and his shoes, and jeans, this funny but might be useful idea ran across my mind. WHAT IF i applied Vaseline on my extra cacat bone and maybe it will be smooth when i wear Alice, and it wont hurt?i dunno, it might sound stupid, but i dunno. can anyone reading my blog advice?pleasee?i really need to find a way to wear Alice in comfort. wait, you all know what is Vaseline right?that petroleum jelly, people normally use for dried chapped skin, cracked elbows, chapped lips(i use it for that solely):P and of course, for some, they use vaseline for err..oral. hahahah.. ok too much info for those under aged readers.:P.anyways, yeah, what do you think?but right if i use Vaseline, my Alice will be all oily, and slimy and bit the geli!right?so anyone can advice me on that?thanxx a lot!:)

No comments: