Monday 2 February 2009

oh no!!!

wanted to watch private practice with sis yesterday night, and plugged in my hard disk drive, when something really weird yet scary happened. my laptop could not detect my hdd. it took dam long at first, then slowly the usb logo popped up at the side, but when i checked at "my computer" couldn't detect. waited for so long, but nothing. started to panic, restarted computer, tried few times, but nothing at all. tried plugging on sister's laptop, also couldn't. i used sis's hdd, plug into mine to see if my computer got problem, no problem. it worked fine. called cousin, he said not sure cz it's quite hard to check hdd, and asked me for all the particulars. but the best part is, i dunno what brand is it exactly, cz the casing is out. i tihnk its samsung. then i can't even remember the shop ibought it. no receipt, dunno where is the warranty. and the most worrying part, i am scared of loosing all my data. shitttt!!!all my photos, my assignments, important documents, music, english series, games. omgggggg!!!!!!!!

now waiting for hazreen to see what are the options. if cant, wil lgo with cousin to digital mall, and ask them and see.sighhhh!!!so worrying!!

No comments: