Monday 2 February 2009

R.I.P

i dreamt i died!!i saw my own funeral. i felt death(in my dream la of course).. weird weird weird.

it took place in a hospital. i was walking and wlaking, when i saw my friend holding his eyes(one eye).. i called him, and we talked. apparantly he was having some eye disease. we talked for a while, then came another friend of mine, who is the dr in the hospital. she came and talked to me a while. then another dr came, which was also my friend, came and talk, and insisted they do a check up on me, saying that there is a virus spreading. best to check. so i said ok. thinking i was fine, cz i din feel anything. when she checked my eyes, the 2 drs kept quiet, then she checked my nose(put smth inside my nose hole), and heard them mumbling and saying"not good, she's not going to make it". and the next scene i remember is i am lying on the hospital bed, and i felt relieve. no more pain, and i felt myself going off, slowly, but painless.

next was iwas watching my own funeral. with lots of people around. i saw my own body in a coffin. scary but weird!prob an angel dy la.hehehe to be witnessing my own funeral:P

dunno why i dreamt of this. weird huh?anyway, hope it's just a dream. sis said we will never know how we die one. hehe so it's just a dream. a weird weird dream!hehehe..

No comments: