Wednesday 11 February 2009

pheww

back in lab. went to see my PA just now. thank god, everything was ok. at first, i panicked for a moment, cz my lecturer did not know what to do, saying that i might not be able to graduate cz i din take tak lempong. then she checked with the penyelaras, etc, and phew, they said i can use french as my luar jabatan. as long its out of drama. annddd again, i felt a dash of disappointment, cz my lec saw my png and pngk, and said it's ok. but she stressed on getting 3.7 above in this sem. saying that i can and i should get 3.7. omgggg!!!stresssss!!!i din know all my lecs had so high hopes on me!its good, but now i feel stressed. my lec even underlined the "3.7" and highlighted it. and before i went out, mentioned again. omggggg!!!!i have to do wellll!!

then, next wed got french test. gigi straight!it's written test, thank god!!!!but that also can die straight!!!shitttt sahittt shittt!

had our first meeting for the career path thingy. me and yi jing in charge of getting the music and tari department to send a team to represent their team. went to ifnd dr chong, he says its not in his hands, ask to go see dr pan. go see Dr pan, dr pan says Dr chong shouldnt lepas tangan. so who to believe?nonsense.!later will go find pak sukarji for tari department!.

dunno what am gonna do now. prob knit and read, or maybe memorize script. got rehearsal tonight ma.

see u later maybe..if i am free or bored.meanwhile, enjoy ur day today. au revoir!

No comments: