Monday 9 February 2009

going back at 5pm later. dunno when am coming back. depending on our progress. sigh.!so depressing to think of that.

dumb course mate/group mate din reply my sms. asked him to send me assignment question via sms, cant even sms. Tues is our presentation. dumbass!!!!!!!

sigh.. natalya..natalya.. so worrying, with that coming up, scared to see my penasihat academic. cz um is quite the fucked up. one lec may say one thing, another may say something else. dunno which is right. i asked my old penasihat once, if i should take any other subjects in order to grad, he said no need cz i already took jazz 1, considered elective luar jabatan. now my course mates taking tak lempong. i din take. but dunno if my new penasihat(which is the dean of pusat kebudayaan) will tell me that i have to take that. i tell you, if that happens, i seriously will burn that old lec's house. cz of u i cant graduate this sem?hopefully he din make any mistakes while advising me!!!!my assignment questions are out. sigh!!

feeling like screaming!!dunno why!!dun worry, i wont simply scream. i haven't gone mad yet!!but just feel like doing it. my future is so foggy.. i dunno what i am going to do, where to work, what if i am jobless, what if i get fired?urghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

No comments: