Sunday 22 February 2009

disappointment

to all my readers who were looking forward to seeing pictures of my delicious but soft cookies.. sorry to say but no pictures. becauseeeee it was in my phone, and that cibai stole my phone. i din transfer it yet and it had to go!so no pictures of the delicious peanut butter cookies i baked on Saturday!but it was good!;).. according to Jacky and yau!though bit soft!but taste gooood!at least there was something to cheer me up after the whole day of drama!when yau and Jacky told me my cookies was actually nice. and even Jacky's gf said its nice. so yeah, thumbs up to Adelle.and hail the baker!hahahaha..

no, i am still mad and sad and angry and boiling and annoyed and pissed and disappointed with what happened today. not getting sympathy!but I'm not really in the best est of moods now. but yeah!but anyway, good bye my dearest booboobaabaa. may you be happy with whoever who buys you. and may that person treat you well. adieu my baby!

No comments: