Saturday 7 February 2009

the mixed me!

trying my very best to memorize my script. it's going ok.. but am not satisfied with my character. sigh. so worrying. assignment questions are out. which means more work.. so fucked!with assignments, rehearsals, to study for exam., omgggggggggggg!!!!!and all those feeling inside me isn't helping. THANX R!!!!.

i dunno why, there is a feeling of sadness in me, a feeling of anger, disappointment, let down. i even feel rejected!wtf?i dunno why i am feeling like this. i'm trying very hard to let go. let go of everything.i wish i could just go to the top of a mountain and SCREAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!or just talk and talk and talk, even if no one listens, just let everything out!!!1i know, people around me prob get bored of me whining and might even try to avoid me, cz i am so bitter with everything around me. but i can't help it!!!!i wish i was made of stronger material. i wish i was tougher then now!!!!i wish for many things. sometimes i even wish that dream came true. quite tired!!!!i sometimes really wish that dream came true!to all my readers, if it does right, remember, WHITE LILIES YEAH?;P

anyway, i shall get back to my acting!!!i heard some comments from people. i am going to prove to everyone who once upon a time looked down on me, or is still looking down on me that I CAN ACT, AND I AM GOOD!!!!whoever who thinks i cannot, well, i dun care. but I WILL PROVE TO THEM THAT I CAN BE A GOOD ACTRESS!!!!!FUCK ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO LOOK DOWN ON ME!.ESPECIALLY YOU!!!YOU SAID IT MANY TIMES RIGHT ON MY FACE. DON'T FUCKING PRETEND YOUR SO GREAT. HELLO YOU PIECE OF SHIT, YOU CAN'T ACT FOR PEANUTS TOO OK?YOUR SO FUCKING KAYU!!!I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO SAID THAT. SO DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING COMMENT ON ME!!!!YOU STUPID FUCKING WOMANIZER!!!JUST CZ YOU HAVE THE LOOKS, YOU THINK YOUR GOD?HELLOOOOOOOOOO????*SAMPAT PIAK PIAK PIAK*

gosh, that felt good!!!oh i know, i just broke one of my new year resolutions!. once in a while.heheheheh. it had to come out.

anyway, see you readers around, (if i have any) eeesh.. like so perasan. tomorrow is a busy day. baking tarts tomorrow. yayyy. hope its a success like the last. i know, i complained bout having no time and so stressed but i still got time to bake right?well to answer all of you, i am distressing. studying and reading the same thing isn't good. so i need to de stress by baking and knitting. so babai to all of you. au revoir!!:)(goodbye in french FYI)

p/s: my hdd is ok!!!stupid cheap casing!!!!dam you!!lucky aku punya data selamat. *allam dulilah*:P. bought a new good casing. :D. i shall take care of my hdd like how i take care of my computer. hehehehe

No comments: