Saturday 7 February 2009

i am cacat

i was wearing Alice today. to come home. and realized my leg(jut below my toes. the bone there. very pain. like my shoes were too tight. it was turning red dy. quite hard to walk. at that point, i did think it was the shoes, cz i never had this problem with mahlindi and best is Mary Jane. most comfortable pair:) but anyway, i was quite worried cz i just bought it. of course wanna wear it more often ma. then i realized its NOT the crocs. because the other part of the foot no pain at all. super comfortable. then i realized i am handicap.. because i have an extra bone there.







see?see the red part.. yeah, i have an extra bone there.. nobody in my family has it. even my grandma once asked how come i have it. and u see, the problem now is, i cant get a size 8 of Alice, cz i tried 8, it was too big. as it is, now with my right foot smaller, also its coming out, what more 8. both my legs would be out of my crocs, but if i take 8, the bone part would be comfortable, but the behind part would not fit, and when i take(i took) size 7, behind all fit well, except the bone. so i am cacat!. i cant wear perfect fit for 7 and 8. sigh:(..dunno whats the solution. sigh!guess just got to wear it, and let my poor lil cacat bone hurt, cz alice is comfortable. i cant just not wear her!!!and she's so pretty. how can ijust not wear her right?sigh..orang cacat. dah la kaki kanan lebih kecil, sekarang ada tulang lebih pulak!ish ish ish!!!!!

No comments: