Monday 31 December 2007

christmas at home=)

this year, xmas was quiet but fun.spent it at home, cz adam is still not big enough to be left alone, and jerrica is very pregnant, so the whole gang cant travel.so it was only me, sis, barns, papa, mama adam and isaac=) nice one though!mummy cooked a feast, think can feed the whole kampung..and yeah actually she did.gave like every tom dick and harry chicken curry and muruku..and cake..my mother is such a giving person..even prepared xmas presents for everybody, even those idiots who don't appreciate also she gave..so yadda..yadda..yadda..xmas eve..chilling..so yeah..


my very christmas tree=)


=)


but but and me-xmas eve


dam sampat la me and but but


xmas presents=)


more presents=)


promod goodies for me=)


you seela..sampat or not?21 years old and 25 years old.one doing masters and one more undergrad, from UM!!act there is more but well, one is enough..


this is the funniest picture..so gatal..all pretend ok?not real!


he is one lucky dog.


adam.another lucky handsome dog=)


what is christmas without carolling?my sister..michelle soo oi yoon a.k.a but-but=)


carolling=)


merry christmas love jebaretnam family.courtesy of leslie, stanley, siew li, jerrica. aunty maureen, nicole!and joshua..=)


single malt whisky and CH's brandy(inner joke)hahahahahahahaha


=)


father christmas=)barney


see..even isaac got new t shirt for christmas=)


me and my bro..ey. i am not as fat as i look ok?it was the way i sat!=P


the merry drunket soo family!!=)i love all of you!!!

this year christmas was fun.it was dif but nice..oh yeah, let me tell you what i got for christmas this year..ok to begin with, i got a lot of money..from papa and mama. *you don't need to know how much*.haha..ok then i got a nice shell bracelet from my sister. its from new caledonia=).. and i got a nice green bracelet from barney/chris (barney is my sister's bf) that bracelet is from promod!!!=) then i got BG(not birthday girl, ok) body glove baby t from leslie and gang=)nice..me like!!then i got a white beaded t shirt from aunty rani..its from bangkok, i like too!!then there is a mini xmas tree and a hypo leg mat frm cheryl a.k.a tzyy yun.. one of em who tought of me during xmas.so sweet.and remembered me!! and basically that was all my xmas presents.had a good one this year.lets hope its better next year..yayy..happy new year everyone!!!new year, new resolutions, forgive and forget!new motto. new strategy, new principals!till then...

No comments: