Sunday 16 December 2007

day 4 continued


another gay picture=P


macho la kononnya=)



ok,back to me, and pictures in ferry=)


me..


me and naidu=)


the wong fei hong act=P


we are going back.=(






a storm on the way!!!


in lumut jetty.=(


=(=(


my super heavy luggage..which i did not carry at all.my darling kids, yong jian and wai kit took turns to carry, and to the bus ,teh helped me carry.yohooooo!!!


madam and shaveena=)


my last kiss for my jie jie, soo ai ai


last group picture of the ss team=P


summary of me!!!!editted by go swee heon!


me and layne!


bestest taekwondo buddies!

camp was great.met a lot of friends, had great company, great neighbours,joshua, aaron, jordan, kavi, and monesh.muahahahahahahhaha.and lots of fun during trianing. lots of hidden meanings and hidden jokes which only we level 3 ppl will know yeah?

it was one of the best reunions, but missing of one person, choong xin hui!!we missed ugirl.wish u were with us!anyway , i made a promise with sir tony, next year fitness camp me and sir must build our bosy, and no more tummy, must be fit,so yeah, thats my target next year!=)i miss all fo you!!!hope there's another reunion soon.till then,pangkor fitness camp ends here..10th december 2007.and shall continue pangkor fitness camp in december 2008.adios!!!

No comments: