Monday 31 December 2007

the new me=)

after ages, i finally had the time to go get a hair cut.gosh.my hair looked like a mop..and err..a bit the shaggy dog as my sister called it...so yeah, 28th december 2007. made appointment with this hair stylist i go to. his name is justin. it's in mid valley..great hair stylist.went with ee von, cheng choo and my sister but but.we all wanted a hair make over..so yeah.. reached mid valley had lunch and headed straight to the saloon..so me and sis did first. followed by cheng choo. ee von went back to jantzen to dye her hair cz had to wait long..so yadda..yadda..yadda..the same thing, which colour, how to cut..etc..and managed to cut my hair..all of us actually.so here it is: drum rollsssssssss:


michelle soo-nice?


ta..da..me and cheng choo..cheng choo with her cleopatra bangs and me with this punk green gray hair=)

back in the room =)




back view..yeng right?look closely, you can see the colour


lallala




see the colour?its matt.(combination of green, grey and yellow)=)





=)




from top






i am so vain man.but i like!!!!=)


in vichuda's.sister=)


side view=)




i brought my sampatness and kegatalan back home=)




=)



nice nice??me love my new hair and colour!!!!!yohoooo!!

No comments: