Monday 31 December 2007

my new year resolutions=)

OK, after thinking and thinking, i finally came out with a few things i wanna achieve this new year.so here goes:

1) be in the dean's list and don't fail any subject

2) don't be lazy, push myself to achieve what i want.

3) learn any knowledge i can, even if it's not useful to me=)

4) finish reading half blood prince and deathly hallows=)(must!!!)

5) get a dam nice slim body, with 6 PAC!!!!!also a must!

6) go travelling to at least 2 places (my target: Singapore and kota kinabalu)

7) cut down on my temper

8) stop being so sensitive.

9) learn to love children and look at em in a diff view

10)learn the roads in kl and learn to drive in KL=)..must!!

11)learn knitting.wtf?

12)buy a complete make up kit=)

13)clean my room every week

14)don't care so much bout ppl who don't care for us.

15)care for ppl who deserves care and love.

16)love ppl who deserves to be loved by me

17)compliment ppl who deserves compliments

18)organize events in a more systematic way

19)stop being the one who always plans

20)stop thinking of every one when actually nobody thinks of me!!

21)learn to dance(i will take any kind of dance)=)

22)master up my violin skills and by end of 2008, i must know how to play at least 2 diff pieces.

23)do something drastic eg: tattoo..hehhe..pierce somewhere unusual=) of course without my parents knowing first.lol..

24)learn mandarin and talk fluently

25)try diff hair styles. screw it if i look weird.hahahaha..

26)get another pair of crocs.another design of course!

27) learn how to do the smoky eye effect

28)go to all the happening clubs( i dun mean to sound like a party animal, but i wanna know how it is in other clubs other then loft and Maison)=P

that's all for my new year.if i think of anything else, shall add. till then, happy new year folks!!

1 comment:

smich said...

Harlow! Lu punya resolutions terlalu manyak lor... Mana boleh buat sumua?? Siao punya olang!