Sunday 2 December 2007

my 21st birthday..continued..

here's the remaining of my 21st birthday..



ee von-she baked my cake=)


cat the saxaphonist=)


the 2 thorns among all roses=)




group picture


whoever comes to my room must wear my xmas hat=)



the famous 1,2,5 post..bluekkkk



this was incar, waiting for jian..going mamak=)tzyy yun



four girls=)



see my mini xmas tree tzyy yun gave me for xmas?she decorated it with ribbons=)


banana wallnut waffle@waffle world, one utama=)-28/11/2007



stephanie=)


my buddies since primary school



oinking is cheng choo, and lan si face is ee von.muahahahhaah=)


very happening chicks=)


me and ee von=)


i love this picure=)



see the resemblence?muahahahahahahah


all of us before leaving, in living quarters, one u



me and eev again, next to thr beautiful-est xmas tree.wtf?

that was my bday pictures and celebration..i am really so touched.thanx guys for everything..its pay back time..ee von..ur next=)anyway, am happy in my life, i met great pals like all of u."alot-alot of hugs and kisses, muakssss" to all of you...thanx for being there for me all the time. my best-est 21st with all of you.thanxx=)

i know the est sounds annoying..but just feel like using it.so bear with me yeah?

No comments: