Monday 24 December 2007

drama minggu ini=)

hello folks, angie is back, from her vacation..okla..no big deal la, i just came back from genting highlands..went there with my um buddies..anyway , shall blog bout that in my next blog..meanwhile, i got something to tell all of u who reads my blog.muahahahah.

mom asked me to walk through the back way and take the rubbish out..there were 4 bags..crazy right?but ok, i took it out. then my kind sister said she would help me..so while walking, (this was next to the padang where lots of footballers play football)and these footballers are err...ok nvmd!!!then while walking with the rubbish, my sister, behind me, said, "omg, adelle, there is smth clinging on to your tshirt". me looking back, and not knowing what was it, but saw some brown thing stuck thre, started screaming to get it off me.so stupid. idid not even know what was it..and to make things worse, my mom's students.2 of them, were standing at the entrance of the padang saw it and i think they must be thinking its so funny, coz we were screaming.ok,me!!then you know what, they turned their bicycle to face us and watched the fun. they din even have the nerve to come help!!!kids!!then while i was still wriggling and screaming, my sis tried to get it out..it was actually a bloody big brown lizard!!!!i did nto know where it came from, but it looked dam geli!!then so memalukan, dahlah in puvlic i screamed, then my mom's students saw!then the fotoballers also i bet were laughing..aiyoo!!then right, i think i screamed so loud my dad also heard, cz he has in his room and where this "drama" happened is quite far but near.you understand?so it was so loud till my dad hear, but you know what my dad said, "oh adelle screams so often and loud till i din even realized she screamed".my dad dam funny sometimes!

so yeah, that was the drama that happened yesterday evening.=)

No comments: