Monday 3 December 2007

christmas spirit.hohohoh

yay..its the end of the year, which means holidays, and yayy, christmas. time to give, time to forgive and forget.time to catch up with all your loved ones, time to recollect back yuor childhood and best memories, time to visit your relatives, time for extra presents..though some times the presents we receive are damn cheap skate..ahahh but its not the present, its the thought that counts right?=)and yayyyyy, its christmas again...i've no idea what got into me, but i am so into decorating my xmas tree, house..etc..hmmm.wanted to make my house look like santa's village, but not much deco.=(i even decorated my rooo.heheheheh.here are pictures of my trees, picutres i've taken of dif trees and my decorations=)


xmas at mid valley





living quarters










my lil tree in my room without deco



with ribbons


my mini mistle toe



my star=)



dif shades of gold balls



ribbons





santa's hat


my house xmas tree-decorated and set up by adelle soo oi mae=)


close view




nice with ribbons?




closed up ribbons



the small tree at home which i also decorated with corns and ribbons.nice?


merry xmas=)


tzyy yun with the santa hat


cat=)


ee von wtih the santa hat and the peace sign.=P

i cant wait for christmas, though its gonna be a quiet one, cz we're in ti, and the rest in kl, but i think it will be fun.we make it fun!!!=)

shall update more on christmas pictures later k?i mean during christmas=)

No comments: