Saturday 15 December 2007

A token of gratitude.

Why some people just love bloody fucking free-load from others?

Btw it's Chloe here again. Long time no see wtf.

Last Saturday I had a masterclass. And I needed her to accompany my Beethoven Sonata so I decided to pick her up ALL THE WAY IN PJ, drive her back to Klang and play for my masterclass, after that I'll probably treat her a dinner or something, then send her back ALL THE WAY IN PJ again. Sounds fair right??

So as fucking usual, right after stepping foot in my house, she demands for coffee. Why demand? Because she didn't fucking ask properly. Fine. I'm fucking used to it already so I casually asked her to make herself by providing all the needed stuffs. And then later waste time by telling me all her fucking long winded grandmother's stories. I was already out of time I didn't even get a chance to practice with her for so long and masterclass was about an hour or maybe lesser ahead she was there slowly sipping her bloody cup of coffee which was MINE and telling me her friggin stories.

Macibai earlier in the car she was already complaining and comlaining and complaining about her freakin results which she was very unhappy with. It's a long story but all in all, the way she talked made me think that she's so full of herself. Why? She made such a big fuss over such a small problem! She made it seem like she's such a pitiful and innocent victim of the small case which in fact, nothing is wrong. It's just a fucking B+ for her practical. She fucking got it for the first time after 2 semesters of getting an A. That's why she's whining and complaining and screaming as if the whole world revolves around her. As if alllllll the lecturers wanna see her fall. As if everyone cares so much about her. BUZZ OFF LAH.

Okay okay after the masterclass, I decided to treat her something. I was contemplating whether to treat her mamak food or proper restaurant meals. So in the end I decided on BBQ Plaza since she hasn't tried it yet. Unfortunately, I thought I forgot to bring my money so she said she'll pay for the meal.

Went into the restaurant, after all the food came, she start lah. TAKE PICTURES LIKE A BLOODY BARBARIAN ONLY! I mean like me if I wanna take picture to post it up in the net at most I'll just take a close-up of the food just for a very simple reason, to show the food. Right? That's not too much to do right??

You know that bloody fool, how she take pictures? She made ME, take a picture of her posing with the whole dish. Like you know, hold that whole dish put at the side of her face and she plastered a fucking big smile on her face!

I tell you it was fucking fucking fucking embarassing okay! Some more we didn't sit some where inside or somewhere not so attention-catching! We were sitting right in front of the entrance and there was a long queue, people were lining up outside waiting to be seated! Imagine the look and stares omfgwtfbbqknnccbpkm! And take also not take one or 2 pictures keep taking for every fucking dish! GOSH THE HORRORRRRRR.

Then after eating, she paid for the bill. And I told her I'll pay her back. Then previously we shared for Adelle's birthday present and I paid for her in advance so she actually owe me some money so we cancelled it off from there. Then later she told me I owe her money too cos she paid in advance for me in another friend's birthday present. Then the money issue was ignored for a while until one time when we were about to leave, she all of a sudden did the calculation thing again and reminded me how much I have to pay her.

I tell you she didn't even say thanks for that meal I was supposed to treat her.

WHAT? LIKE I OUGHT TO TREAT HER IS IT?

I remember the other time I helped her accompany the piano parts in HER VIOLIN EXAM, when she passed it with merit I don't fucking remember her treating me even a drink!

All this suddenly reminds me of an old situation. Similar one.

I was having a rendezvouz (dunno how to fucking spell lah watever lah) in Midvalley and I didn't wanna go alone so I made her come with me. I was supposed to go for a movie but she didn't wanna tag along. So I let her use my laptop when she sits and wait in Starbucks. And then you know what she fucking did??

Casually, she sits down, and then made her order. And when I bought her and BROUGHT her the drink, she didn't even fucking say thanks.

Ok maybe I ought to treat her something for doing that for me, for being there for me, but what's with that fucking attitude???

You know she acted as if I have to treat her something. And I didn't even mention anything about treating her in the first place. You get what I mean? It's like the moment she agreed to come with me I MUST treat her something already.

At first I already thought of treating her but I didn't bring that up cos I thought I'll tell her when we reach starbucks and I'll just buy her a drink. But no, that FUCKING FREELOADER didn't even have the bloody courtesy to thank me for treating her. I've already expressed my token of gratitude by buying her a drink and she didn't even have the most basic manners to say thank you to me.

YOU TELL ME LAH WHERE TO FIND THIS KINDA MOTHERFUCKING CIBAI!

No comments: