Tuesday 3 March 2009

all the random stuff

dear diary,(wtf?ok..i am just trying to lighten up the mood k?i'm stressed!so just bear with my crap ok?

my random weekend..annex fair was err.......success!..not really but.. we did well*thumbs up to the drama department students*(particularly those who took pemasaran seni and who chose this assignment)..bravo. and fuck all those lecturer and officers and fucking students who din give a fuck to coorperate. fucking cibais!!!!!all of you shouldn't call yourselves students and staff of cultural center. shall blog bout that soon. too much to say, and i have calss at 12. got more stuff to blog.

i braided my hair.. but din really like it.. he said my hair too short and layered wo!!!!!!though some of my friends said i look good.. thank you to wk,perk,miera,fina,eddy,bebeh,.who actually diD compliment me on my hair!:)...tiu!i am gonna do it gaain.. by a professional!. i dun care!!!!but my hair dam itchy now!!!.urghhhh..shall upload pics soon k?

then, omg, i bought this reallly reallly beautiful pair of super killing but comfortable yet beautiful pair of heels. from guess. for a dam good price. me and yi jing paid 125 only. 2 pairs for rm250. cheap or not?she bought one, i bought one!!!mine is polka dots:D.. shall upload pics soon too k?hehehehe...that was the love at first sight i put up before.hehehehehee

then another funny thing happend, on friday after sending sis to ips, i drove back to my fac. then when i was walking to pusat, when this guys in lorry, were setting up some tents. when i walked pass, they made all those whistling sound, and after i walked pas, i hear one of em say this" ey, jangan kacau.. dia tu orang kaya". i wanted to laugh out loud, cz i looked like the maid. i was wearing those 3 quarter sweat pants, loose one with my form 6 society loose house t and crocs(which some ppl think its pasar malam, but hey, aku beli original crocs ok dan crocs tu bukan murah) but anyway, the only branded thing was my sis pink nike bag. but i found it so farnie cz i looked so crappy.. some more with my hair let go!farnie right?????

then yesterday night, i had a dream!!a really weird yet random dream. but i felt scared and sad at the end!it started with me and mom and sis, walking pass convent secondary school, and at the board "tak nak" was my friend(actually my ex's gf(or ex..not sure now) she was sitting there.. then i talked to her. then me and mom and sis continue walking to a shop, when i saw this guy..foo cheong, sitting on the shop entrance, and i said hi to him etc.. then it was weird, cz he said his mom sells knitted stuff there. and i got so excited and happy, was checking it out. then the next scene was at home, where i saw my ex'es green myvi parked in front of my house. he was just waiting there. oh before that, i was talking to my friend...

then, after i saw the myvi, i opened my house gate to go out to tlak to him.. but my mom called me in, when i opened the inside gate again, mummy closed it. so when i opened it to go out, and i opened the main gate, isaac, my sayang ran out.. i still can remember he was wearing his blue truck t shirt. but NOOOO, HE DID NOT GET KNOCKED DOWN, but it was very drama.. omgggg!!!!!!..and at that moment, i heard my alarm. phewwwwwww!!!i duwan to continue that dream..but i misss mic mic. wont be seeing him for a month. sighhhh!!!!

ok, i got to run!!!!!!class is now!!and fuck, i am still here!!!!!see ualter if i have time k?bubyeee!!!!!!!



p/s: i miss mic mic, miss mama, papa, adam!!!!!!!!!..wanan go back!but cant!!!!

No comments: