Tuesday 10 March 2009

what has to come out of me!

gees, people, why do you have to stare at me when i am walking?then when i amin front of you, you stil lstare, and when i walk pass you, i can feel a pair of eyes trailing me. i know i am beautiful(hahaha..*slaps herself for being so perasan*)hahaahahbut that doesn't mean you got to look at me lik i am naked right?for the guys, you prob think, "wow, whose that hot beautiful chick"*again, slaps herself and pretends to faint*..hahahaha for the girls, i dunno, what are you staring at?why do you have to trail me?goodness, do i have extra boops?or nose?or mouth?or do i have a cacat face?no right?so stop staring!!!!

so farnie today. i got some unwanted sympathy. i wore my sister's green jacket today, cz it was cold ma, then normally i dun wear jackets and sweaters to class. i normally just wrap myself up with my pashmena. but today i wore sweater. then my friends thought i was sick, came and ask me "adelle, you ok ke?mengapa pakai sweater. you sakit?"...ahahaha.. farnie...

ok, on more serious stuff, i cant get it out of my mind. i am so tired. so bored and saturated. doing the same thing again and again, over and over!!!and still not satisfied!it's constantly at the back of my head, but i duwan to think of it right now. got lots to spill out!to keep me happy, i got the sleep i wanted!i am happy for these few days. i had no rehearsals from Saturday till Monday!which was yayyyyyyyyy!!!!went and got drunk(no high) in jaya one, with that super fab French beer. gosh!!!!i act felt so high with beer for the first time. yayyy:D, then there was lai yin's lil surprise bday, which was on fri night,(upload pics soon k), then i slept and slept and slept the weekend which was so so good!:D..then another happy thing, when i was "drunk" on saturday evening, i slept, and at that time, daddy called my phone. din pick up. so he called my sis. he has good news and was excited to tell us. he called to say ADE113 is almost perfect to drive. and is a pleasure to drive. daddy got rid of the vibration, changed the gear box, and its really smooth to drive. now daddy going to send it for knocking and then painting. yayyyy!!!that really made me happy. hehehehehehehe.

then today, on the way to uni, in the car, was listening to fly fm, then some pathetic asswipe called the radio to get some sympathy, sayign that he kneeled in amcorp waiting for his wife, etc, the reason why i said he's an asswipe is cz he cheated on his wife, (3 FREAKING TIMES OK) and now she is getting back with her ex, and he wants her back. anyway, that's not what i wanan tell la. he was telling nadia and fat fabs that he will wait for her, he will be successful etc so she wil lcoem back la. then he said this, "i will wait for her, and i won't ABUNDANT my family and children. (hahahahahaahhaa, it's suppose to be abandon).hahahahaa.. wtf, i am so evil. but no i am not evil, you freaking cheated on your wife 3 FREAKING TIMES, and now u wanan act all innocent, and poor thing, i kneeled in amcorp for more then 10 hours. sorry hunny, you dun get my symapthy. if u were in front of my face, i would punch you!anyway, then after "abundant", he said " i will send my kids to the baby-"SISTER"..hahahahaahahahaha.rofl rofl rofl..rofl......this is so farnie. it should be "baby-sitter stupid!!!!!.hhahahahaahahaha..this is what that aunty of mine would say!!hahaahahahahahahahahha. i dun laugh at people when they say stuff like this, (ok i do, but to people i hate only ok, and asswipes like him.i am not an evil person to laugh cz i myself make a lot of grammatical mistakes. i admit ok?my england sucks!!!!!!so if people laugh at me, i dun care. and i learn when they laugh at me. but this one, i will laugh, cz your a bad person. hahahaahahahahaahahahaha!!!!!so what, sue me!!!!!for laughing at your pathetic behavior and abundant england!!hhahaahahahah.

ok, stop it adelle. come back, coem back!!!!*slaps herself again*

went out to nylies to celebrate's jian's birthday last night:D.. it was a nice outing, cz we laugh a lot, and forgot bout all our problems. shall upload pics after resizing k?:)

today i am warm!!!:D:D:D..its ok if i look sick, i am warm today!!!!:D

and, i have blue nails now!!!its kinda birght,but hell!!i am stressed ok?am goign to destress on saturday, the 14th. hahahahahahaah

i miss home badly!!:(:(:(:(:(:(*cries and sulks, and shows tantrum, kicks air*ok, not literally cz i am in public now.hahaahah.. i really miss home ok?it's almost a month!!!how crappy is that?and i was planning to run back as soon as my show finishes, which is 2nd april. but i might need to stay back, cz hari ko-k is soon, and we might be having extra classes. extra tarian cangkung and tarian inang!show is on april 8th or 9th. :(...means i can only go back the following week. omggggg!!!!!!!!!one and half months of not seeing adam!!!!theo nly consolation is i will be seeign mummy, daddy and mic mic on saturday, the 28th march during my show!!yayyyyyy!!!!my parents coming down support me!yayyyyyy!!!!!!

alright, got to go start a bit on my presentation/assignment. omg, guess what, i got miss-crazy-i-know-it-all-WH-QUESTIONS- girl in my group. she's crazy. dun let me get started. she out of no where came and asked me to join my group, cz all the other groups are full, mine only group got me and dina, and now she is in my group. gosh!!!!!!nasib aku malang!!!!!

ok, before i really go, here's a sneak preview(wtf) of my life after this:

everyday(till 29th march 2009)-rehearsals/practice
every day till april 13th(except sat sunday: class/assignments

21st march 09-contact(dance showcase(performing are 2 hot stars, chee wei and cheng choo:), at panggung bandaraya kl at 830pm.)
22nd march 09-choir voyage(performing is my good friend, jian, at klpac at 830pm)
24th march-2nd april 09-S.A.T.U(satu antropology theatre university)(performing is all the final year students of drama department, cultural centre) those taking production/professional)at taman budaya, kl at 830pm.

25th march 2009-festival seni choir competititon(performing is all the college representatives) going to watch to support college 2:)..at DTC at 830pm

28th-29th march 2009-"lamaran"(performing is popular star, adelle soo oi mae..(thank you thank you, wtfff)hahahahhahaahah at taman budaya, kl)

2nd april 2009-music showcase(performing is my best friend, ee pong:) at DTC i tihnk, at 8,30pm.

9th april 2009-hari ko-k(performing is me, and a lot of us)heheheh time and place yet to be confirmed(most prob dtc la)

16th-17th april 2009-music recital(performing is my best friends cat and jian) at panggung bandaraya, kl. (final year music students of cultural centre which chose recital as final project)

see?tight right?gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!cant wait for march 29th to be over!!!urghhhhhh!another 18 days baby!!!18 days!!!!!will be over soon. but at same time,. iam freaking out, cz i am so not ready. oh, another tihng, last week kak isma and adi were telling me, that taman budaya accoustics are really bad!!!its got high thick carpet, and the shape of the hall goes up, like a church!!which meansssss if my vocals are bad, the audience cant hear what i am saying, cz the carpet wil labsorb and the sound wil lgo up, and project upwards, and audience cannot hear. i am so so SCREWED!!!!my vocals are bad!!!!!sighhhh!dunno how now!!!

anyway, gtg. as in got to focus on smth else. stephanie updating me bout her trampy slutty tramp friend. having some bitching session on msn now!!!!*rolls her eyes*hahaha. see u folks!!!!tata

No comments: