Tuesday 31 March 2009

lamaran

hip hip hooray.. show over.. and it was fantastic..really really good!!!!I'm so proud of myself, and my group mates. ok, i don't know how it went, cz i haven't seen the video, but all i know it was great, cz i gave my very best and that's all that matters. we went through a lot during rehearsals, i had to go through a lot, cz i had lot's to improve.. but it's all worth it. it all paid off. the tiredness, late nights, working on breathing techniques,improving my vocals, memorizing script, getting into character, being someone else, living a new lifestyle, in a new place, letting my imagination go wild, exploring, crying, reading more, thinking, experimenting, all paid off!!!!and i couldn't have done it without a lot of people. so here are my acknowledgments::)

first of all, i would like to thank yi jing, as my director of "lamaran". you helped me a lot, guide me a lot, and you did your best. without you, this show wouldn't be a success. there wont be any lamaran.thanx girl.

my group mates, mei leng, thank you so much for being a fantastic scenographer, and al lthe hard work paid off. thank you:)

adi, nice working with you, we built that chemistry as time went by:)..thanx and congrats. you did a great job:D

kak isma, thank you so much for helping us.:)you were good. tuji bonne!:D.sayang you mama:D

aini, good pm:)..congrats and well done!:)

to puan rose, mummy, thanx a lot. you were there for us, you helped us, you helped me a lot, gave me ideas, taught me how to be someone else. from year one till now, you've always helped us. we love you mummy!

mama, papa, thank you so much for coming down all the way from teluk intan to come support me:)..meant the world to me:)..thank you for having faith in me. and believing in me, and trusting me that i can do it!:).thank you so much ma and pa. love you:)and thanx for the beautiful flowers.:)

to bebeh, thank you so much for tolerating with me, i know i have been quite a pain lately, with my moods and stress, but you had faith in me, and believed in me too. knowing i will do just fine, and make it through. thanx for coming, and supporting me. i love you. and thanx for the flowers:).and thinking of getting me flowers. sayang you bebeh:)

to Chris, thank you so much!thanx for coming, thanx for bringing my parents there.. and for coming and supporting me:)..sayang you:)

Darlene, Leonard, Chloe Leon, thank you so much for coming and supporting me.. it was so great to see all of u, right in front, supporting me. felt likE crying when i saw all of u.and thanx for the bear:)it meant so much to me:)..

cheng loon, thank you so much for coming. i was so happy to see you that when i came down , i wanted to hug you. i haven't seen u for ages. and it was great. thanx for coming. you still came though u were alone. thanx so much!!!!!:)..we must catch up k?MUST!THANX AGAIN..SAYANG YOU:)

foo cheong, though you came late, but it's good enuf. you came. and thank you so much:).will give u a copy k?thanx so much yeah?seeing all of you was just so nice:)thanx again.. keep in touch k?

Ming tat, thank you so much for coming:)haven't seen you for ages, but it was sweet of you to come and support me. hope you had a good time:)yumcha yeah?:):)thanx again:)

wyno and Doreen, thank you so much for coming on Sunday:):)..glad you had fun and enjoyed the night. to see your family there, supporting you, what else can i say?:):):)..thank you so much, so sorry had to rush out, cz of viva, wanted to take picture with you guys, but never mind, you came, and supported me:)thank you so much. love you both:):)

ee Von, cat, Amy, jian, chee wei, cheng choo, thank you so much for coming. seeing all of u in front there,i realize i have so much support from my best friends. thanx so much for coming and supporting me, and thanx for the beautiful flowers:):)love you guys;)

kok hou, sen jie, thanxx so much for coming.it was a real surprise to see you there. thanx so much. really really touched!:D

Stephanie, Shirley, raynita, resh, Jason, Evelyn, boy, Helen, kash,Daniel, thank you so so much for coming and supporting me. it was so nice, to see all of u, and so sorry couldn't take pic with you, had dam viva after that. but thank you so much. love all of you. will catch up soon k?:):):)thanx a lot:)

hock chai, wai moi, chee sen, Winnie, omggg, so nice to see u here. and thanx for the flowers. thank you so much for coming:):0..and supporting me. i duno how to express my feelings la:)..so touched:)..thanx again yeah?:)

izad, abu, torrez, cot, i saw u guys. but tak sempat to come talk to you, but thanx so much for coming and supporting me:)love you guys. thanx yeah?

eddy, thanx for coming, and thank you so much for the rose:D..sayang you

adeq, thanx for help and advice:)..congrats on a great show too:)

rin,you came!!!thank you so much!!!!:)*hugs*.. meant so much to me..thanx yeah..treat u one day k?:)

jian, thanx for the music. helped a lot:):):)..*hugs*

fairuz....thanx for all the support.. :P..we sama-sama support each other alright?:Pgood luck

jerrica,leslie:thanx so much for the customized cupcakes:D:D:D..love it and touched!*hugs*

to those who couldn't make it but sent their wishes and supported me and gave me hope and confidence and believed in me that i could do it, Nicholas, thank you for believing in me that i can do it, and supporting me all the way from ti. i understand why you couldn't come, but it's ok. ang, thank you for trusting me that i could do it, and for calling me on Saturday, to wish me luck:)sayang you. Mei Mei, thanx for luck, Cher, it's you. heheheeh. it's ok, but thanx for believing in me. will give you all a copy k/:):)promise. with my signature.:P.Judy: thanx for luck and trusting me:), Elizabeth: thanx a lot.soo chin hong:thanx:)Edwin go:thanx yeah:)siew li: thanx.. :)shamini:thanx babe:)..ernie: thanx yeah:)jing yan:thanx yeah

Alex, you helped us a lot, and you deserve a big bear hug.thanx for helping us take care of lighting, and for both days you came, watch, helped us out, support me as an actor, you really are a great pal, buddy:):)..thank you so much for everything. we're gonna graduate, i feel like crying, cz this might be our last time working together, and I've seen you grow, and you've seen me grow, we all have grown Alex. remember, you were my spider man for improvisasi gerak lakon.ahahahahha.. and look where we are now?:).. you did a great job as pm, and for di sebalik pintu, and for lamaran. thank you so much!!!:)*hugs*

kak lenny, thank you for advise. teaching me how to be better, supporting me and believing in me:)*hugs*

to all my course mates, thank you for making this a success:)

to all the satu production, i love all of you. we shall meet n pangkor yeah?:):):)

ah long, thanx for helping in the set:)

Simon, thanx so much for all the help. you guys are so sweet la. help us out so much. sayang you very much:)..thanx again for everything buddy:):)

thank you to our crew for helping us out in everything, soon hon, kai soon, ter chai, choon heng, thanx a lot:)

to everybody who has helped me directly or indirectly, thank you so much!!!love you all!!!thank you again:D:D

i love all of you. thank you so much:):):)super big bear hug to everyone!!!!:)

1 comment:

sweeheon86 said...

bo, for me, u already done ur lamaran show with 101%... i just feel sad cant attend to watch it...:( sayang u always...