Monday 23 March 2009

rehearsal soon

got rehearsal at 6pm(another 2o minutes to go)..hungryyyy!!!.gosh, almost all my blogs got smth bout food or hungry. hmmm!!!maybe i got worms in my stomach. always hungry!

wonder whats' dinner later.hmmmm.

am home laone tonight. sis gone to pangkor for field trip, lai yin not coming back tonight. but i got to sleep late. got to study french, touch up my presentation.

dam elie wong din send me anything.ISHH!!!!!!don't care la. she fail her own presentation, not my problem. gave her time till today, still din send me anything.

anyways, gotta run. stressful day and week ahead. wanna go warm up first.

p/s: i know where is the AEISEC office is dy. hahahaahaha.. 3 years in UM, and so near my fac, but never knew where was the AEISEC office. that day foo cheong told me where is it. it's near or same floor with where we always have rehearsals and warm up. hahahaa. no wonder always see him there. lame la me.hehehe.. first i get excited when i discover window blinds, now i get excited when i know where is an office, which has nothing to do with me at all. hahahaa..anyway, at least i know where is it now. ok bye

No comments: