Tuesday 24 March 2009

elie wong...who do you think you are?queen of london??

stupid ass wipe!!last Tuesday i told u to give me your points in SOFT COPY. email to me. told you to give me on Thursday morning, you tell me you haven't finish!and say will give me on Friday morning. wtf?who is doing final project now?and who is more busy?i said fine!then on friday night i see you, you tell me you haven't finished. again, wtf?i was pissed but she said will send on sat. i still said ok!on sunday afternoon, i checked my email. no fucking email. sunday ok?you promised saturday!!!on monday,i checked, no email from you. so i decided to just do it, screw you la. it's your presentation. as long i save my own ass,and do my own. if dr hanafi ask, will say i dunno.

today,(tuesday morning) supposed to present today. when ask her, you know wtf she tells me?oh, my pc spoilt, so i type and print here. wtfff?who ask you give me hard copy?you moron!!!this is a power point presentation. not assignment to pass up. wtf?which part of my sentence you did not understand when i said i want you to email me so i can do the slides together?EMAIL LA MORON. email is not hard copy!!ITS SOFT COPY!!and today presentation, today u give me your HARD copy. and can dare give me and say, yeah i do dy. WTF?who do you think i am?your fucking slave?to fucking do your fucking work?then give me that cb face!!!!!!right on your face, i told you, i am not going to do your work. you want, you do it yourself. the only thing is our presentation pushed to Thurs. so i told her to do her own, in slide form, unless she wants to present with her hard copy notes in front. suit herself. but i am not doing anything. fair enough right?i gave you time, being the good person, volunteered to do the slides, but you don't appreciate what i do, wanna mess with me, think i won't get angry. just cz i never blew my top in pusat, does not mean i wont!!!!i have done it several times. so go do your slides, and dun tell me anything. i don't wanna know what's going on in your life!!just don't bring us in!!!.

No comments: