Friday 20 March 2009

blond

here are my pictures of me blond!!!the reaction was mostly "omggs" and "speechless". well i was speechless myself. going to darken it soon!forced to do it...

people probably think i am wild and some ind of rebel.. well, to be honest, I'm always the one who dare do all this stuff, compared to sister.. so in some people's eyes, i can be the rebel in the family. though i am not wild like some, but I'm the one who cuts my hair really short, dyes it green, uses wax and spikes it, braides my hair, the only thing i haven't done is tattoo and piercing la)hahaha... then now blond. I'm the one who spends money like nobody's business, I'm the pampered one!!anyway, here the pictures. after wed it will be darker..

P/s: stil lthinking if i should get blue contact lense. hmmmm... to look more russian..













i know, its really yellow. well, it should be a nicer color on wednesday. if i still have hair on my head la.

don't understand why people can over react so much?it's just hair.. it's just a color!!chill la!!!i already said will darken it right?i also din expect it to be sooo sooo bright. din know bleach would turn out like that.

add more stress to me!and i DON'T NEED TO HEAR ALL THIS, I DON'T NEED ADDITIONAL STRESS.!

No comments: